FOOD WITH KRILL FOR MARINE FISH
• food in the form of sinking granules with high content of Antarctic krill (40%)
• for everyday feeding of omnivorous marine fish
• Antarctic krill is the source of protein rich in essential amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, which enhance fish’s growth and overall condition
• due to its high content of carotenoids, including astaxanthin, food rapidly intensifies fish’s coloration
• eagerly accepted even by wild-caught fish
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
No customer reviews for the moment.