Availability: out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Marine Power products are intended for all species of omnivorous and herbivorous marine fish.
Marine Power products are intended for all species of omnivorous and herbivorous marine fish. Foods in the form of granules contain valuable natural raw materials whose ingredients enhance fish's health, condition and looks.
• food in the form of sinking granules with high content of Antarctic krill (40%)
• for everyday feeding of omnivorous marine fish
• Antarctic krill is the source of protein rich in essential amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, which enhance fish’s growth and overall condition
• due to its high content of carotenoids, including astaxanthin, food rapidly intensifies fish’s coloration
• eagerly accepted even by wild-caught fish
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: molluscs and crustaceans (krill meal min. 40%), fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, algae, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%). Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 31 500 IU, vit. D3 1 800 IU, vit. E 120 mg, vit. C 525 mg, beta-carotene 150 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 38.4 mg, E6 (Zn) 10.1 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.1 mg, E4 (Cu) 1.8 mg, E2 (I) 0.23 mg, E8 (Se) 0.22 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 100 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents:crude protein 50.0%, crude oils and fats 12.8%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 10.0%.
FEEDING: several times per day using small portions.