Availability: Delivery within 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Marine Power products are intended for all species of omnivorous and herbivorous marine fish.
Marine Power products are intended for all species of omnivorous and herbivorous marine fish. Foods in the form of granules contain valuable natural raw materials whose ingredients enhance fish's health, condition and looks.
• food in the form of sinking granules with high content of spirulina (36%)
• for everyday feeding of omnivorous and herbivorous marine fish
• spirulina contains up to 70% of protein rich in essential amino acids (including lysine, leucine, threonine) which stimulate fish’s growth and proper development
• unsaturated fatty acids present in spirulina, including PUFAs* (which represent up to 2% of all fats), enhance reproduction, immunity and numerous physiological processes
• substances present in spirulina enhance fish’s immune system and facilitate digestion
• thanks to carotenoids present in spirulina the food intensifies fish’s coloration
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
*PUFAs – polyunsaturated fatty acids
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: algae (including Spirulina platensis min. 36%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, molluscs and crustaceans, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%). Additives (per kg):Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 38 000 IU, vit. D3 2 000 IU, vit. E 200 mg, vit. C 540 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 42.0 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.5 mg, E5 (Mn) 9.0 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.1 mg, E2 (I) 0.26 mg, E8 (Se) 0.26 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.06 mg. Colourants. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 48.0%, crude oils and fats 6.0%, crude fibres 3.8%, moisture 10.0%
FEEDING: several times per day using small portions.