Availability: In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The size of Marine Power Coral Food LPS Granules (1.2-1.4 mm)
The size of Marine Power Coral Food LPS Granules (1.2-1.4 mm) allows for feeding soft corals such as Ricordea, Rhodactis, Discosoma, Zoanthus, LPS corals and small species of marine fish. The food is eagerly accepted by the corals dues to its nearly round shape and smooth surface of the granules. The advanced technology behind granules production including maximal grinding of the raw materials ensures uniform structure of the granules and lack of dust.
• food with marine crustaceans and molluscs and 5 species of algae in the form of sinking granules (1.2-1.4 mm) for Ricordea, Rhodactis, Discosoma, Zoanthus soft corals, LPS corals and small species of marine fish
• it is the source of amino acids, phospholipids, PUFAs* (including Omega-3), carotenoids, biologically active substances which enhance the immune system, vitamins, trace elements and macronutrients of high bioavailability
• if used regularly, it ensures growth and splendid coloration of corals and fish
• encourages polyp extension
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from feeding the corals
• high hydrostability reduces to a minimum the release of nutrients into the water
Complete feedingstuff for corals and ornamental fish. Ingredients:molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, whole shrimps meal 5%, calanus meal 2%), algae (Spirulina platensis 7%, Ascophyllum nodosum 4.8%, Chlorella vulgaris 4%, Laminaria digitata 1.5%, Lithothamnium calcareum 0.6%), insects (insect larvae meal 10%), fish and fish derivatives (herring meal 8.5%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 3%, red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), vegetable protein extracts, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 53 000 IU, vit. D3 2 800 IU, vit. E 200 mg, vit. C 775 mg, vit. B1 45.5 mg, vit. B2 94.0 mg, vit. B6 45.5 mg, vit. B12 91.0 mcg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 60.7 mg, E6 (Zn) 16.8 mg, E5 (Mn) 12.6 mg, E4 (Cu) 3.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.37 mg, E8 (Se) 0.37 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.08 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 43.0%, crude oils and fats 12.0%, crude fibres 3.5%, moisture 8.0%.
FEEDING: 2-3 times a week or as needed. Apply the food near the corals or feed them individually. Food intended for fish can be applied in automatic feeders.