Availability: out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The size of Marine Power Coral Food SPS Powder (1-250 µm)
The size of Marine Power Coral Food SPS Powder (1-250 µm) allows for feeding non-photosynthetic corals, soft corals, SPS corals and other filter feeders such as sponges, tunicates etc. Thanks to the advanced technology used for production, the food is characterized with a broad range of particle sizes (1-550 µm), where more than 80% are particles of 1-250 µm.
• food with marine crustaceans and molluscs and 5 species of algae in the form of powder (1-250 µm) for non-photosynthetic corals, soft corals, SPS corals and other filter feeders such as sponges, tunicates etc.
• it is the source of amino acids, phospholipids, PUFAs* (including Omega-3), carotenoids, biologically active substances which enhance the immune system, vitamins, trace elements and macronutrients of high bioavailability
• if used regularly, it ensures growth and splendid coloration of corals
• encourages polyp extension
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from feeding the corals
• food is characterized with a broad range of particle sizes (1-550 µm), more than 80% are particles of 1-250 µm
• easy to use
Complete feedingstuff for corals. Ingredients: molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, whole shrimps meal 5%, calanus meal 2%), algae (Spirulina platensis 7%, Ascophyllum nodosum 4.8%, Chlorella vulgaris 4%, Laminaria digitata 1.5%, Lithothamnium calcareum 0.6%), insects (insect larvae meal 10%), fish and fish derivatives (herring meal 8.5%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 3%, red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), vegetable protein extracts, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg):Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 53 000 IU, vit. D3 2 800 IU, vit. E 200 mg, vit. C 775 mg, vit. B1 45.5 mg, vit. B2 94.0 mg, vit. B6 45.5 mg, vit. B12 91.0 mcg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 60.7 mg, E6 (Zn) 16.8 mg, E5 (Mn) 12.6 mg, E4 (Cu) 3.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.37 mg, E8 (Se) 0.37 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.08 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 43.0%, crude oils and fats 12.0%, crude fibres 3.5%, moisture 8.0%.
FEEDING: 2-3 times a week or as needed. Add food into the small amount of water from the aquarium (dose depending on the number of corals and characteristics of the aquarium) and stir. Pour the suspension directly into the aquarium near the corals or feed them individually, using the included pipette.