Marine Power REEF PLUS SALT 5kg
MARINE POWER REEF PLUS SALT
- Increased level of main macronutrients.
- Creates balanced environment for marine aquarium.
- Amino acids to stimulate growth of corals.
- Vitamin C for good condition of inhabitants of marine aquarium.
- Recommended for SPS/LPS corals.
Professional aquarium salt intended for stabilized tanks to enhance the development of LPS and SPS corals. Contains all necessary macronutrients and trace elements. Higher KH, calcium and magnesium levels accelerate the growth of calcium skeleton. Additionally includes organic components such as amino acids and vitamin C, which contribute to tissue gain and improve the overall condition of all inhabitants of the tank. Salt is dedicated to mature LPS/SPS tanks, and its formula can be easily supplemented with other products in case of high consumption of macronutrients.
Add amount of salt suitable for your tank into a container with RODI water (deionised and reverse osmosis water) at a temperature of 25°C, stirring for about 20-30 minutes. After this time, the brine is ready for use. To obtain salinity of 33 ppt approximately 390 g of salt should be dissolved in 10 l (2.6 US gal) of water.
Initial clouding of the water is a natural symptom and should clear within 15 minutes of stirring. Before use, we recommend checking the salinity level of the brine obtained and, if necessary, correcting the salt dose.
Store in the original, tightly closed container and in a dry place. Incorrect storage conditions may deteriorate the quality of the salt.
Store in a place out of the reach of children and animals. Do not eat. Keep away from food. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water several times.
- Marine Power XACT TEST kH/ALKALINITY
- Marine Power XACT TEST CALCIUM
- Marine Power XACT TEST MAGNESIUM
- Marine Power water treatment products