America Soft Line L
- soft food in the form of sinking chips for omnivorous and carnivorous North and South American fish
- contains herring and insects which provide high quality protein and Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids
- intensifies fish’s coloration thanks to the high content of carotenoids from krill, calanus and red pepper
- garlic and beta-glucan improve fish’s immunity
- fibre (from fruit among other sources) and chitin from crustaceans regulate digestion
Complete feeding stuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: fish and fish derivatives (herring meal), molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 8%, calanus meal 1.7%), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), vegetable protein extracts, algae, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 4.5%, red pepper extract 3 800 mg/kg), fruit, cereals, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 39 000 IU, vit. D3 2 300 IU, vit. E 150 mg, vit. C 570 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 40.6 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.3 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 120 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 41.0%, crude oils and fats 9.0%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture* 10.5%.
No customer reviews for the moment.