FOOD FOR LARGE CARNIVOROUS FISH
• soft food in the form of floating sticks for large species of carnivorous fish, which contains crustaceans, molluscs, herring and insects being the source of high quality protein rich in essential amino acids and fatty acids Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9
• exceptional palatability and soft texture encourage even predatory fish (used to live foods) to feed
• food intensifies fish’s coloration thanks to its high content of carotenoids from krill, shrimps, calanus and red pepper and added natural astaxanthin
• high dose of beta-glucan improves fish’s immunity
• exceptionally rich composition of sticks meets nutritional needs of large species of fish and ensures biological safety which is problematic when using live foods
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: molluscs and crustaceans (including whole shrimps meal 12%, krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, calanus meal 1.7%), fish and fish derivatives (herring meal), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), vegetable protein extracts, algae, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), fruit 3%, cereals, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals.
Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 41 000 IU, vit. D3 2 400 IU, vit. E 155 mg, vit. C 600 mg, beta-carotene 150 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 42.5 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.8 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.8 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.1 mg, E2 (I) 0.26 mg, E8 (Se) 0.26 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.06 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 120 mg. Antioxidants.