Soft Line Africa Herbivore Size S 250ml/150g
RICH IN ALGAE
• soft food in the form of sinking granules for herbivorous and omnivorous African fish
• contains algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata 4.1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), which are the sources of: protein, minerals, immunity-enhancing substances, prebiotics and other
• regulates digestion and prevents alimentary tract inflammatory disorders due to the high content of fibre (from fruit and young alfalfa among other sources), chitin from crustaceans and chlorophyll from algae
• intensifies fish's coloration
• encourages fat metabolism
: several times per day using small portions. Shake gently before use to prevent natural process of caking.
algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata 4.1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), derivatives of vegetable origin (including young alfalfa sprouts 8.6%), vegetable protein extracts, fruit 2.3%, cereals, fish and fish derivatives (herring meal), molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 6%, squid meal 4%, calanus meal 1.7%), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), yeasts, oils and fats, minerals.
No customer reviews for the moment.