Soft Line Africa Herbivore Size S 250ml/150g
AFRICA HERBIVORE, a natural fish algae comes in the form of sinking chips for herbivorous and omnivorous African fish.
RICH IN ALGAE
• soft food in the form of sinking granules for herbivorous and omnivorous African fish
• contains algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata 4.1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), which are the sources of: protein, minerals, immunity-enhancing substances, prebiotics and other
• regulates digestion and prevents alimentary tract inflammatory disorders due to the high content of fibre (from fruit and young alfalfa among other sources), chitin from crustaceans and chlorophyll from algae
• intensifies fish's coloration
• encourages fat metabolism
FEEDING: several times per day using small portions. Shake gently before use to prevent natural process of caking.
Complete feeding stuff for ornamental fish.
algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata 4.1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), derivatives of vegetable origin (including young alfalfa sprouts 8.6%), vegetable protein extracts, fruit 2.3%, cereals, fish and fish derivatives (herring meal), molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 6%, squid meal 4%, calanus meal 1.7%), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), yeasts, oils and fats, minerals.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 40.0%, crude oils and fats 8.0%, crude fibres 5.5%, moisture* 10.5%.
*Karl Fischer method
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 39 000 IU, vit. D3 2 300 IU, vit. E 150 mg, vit. C 570 mg, L-carnitine 250 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 40.6 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.3 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants. Antioxidants.