- complete food for rabbits based on granules with grasses, alfalfa, apple and sunflower, which are rich in fibre, and the addition of dried vegetables and aromatic herbs, which are rich in vitamins
- high content of dietary fibre and the addition of beet and herbs regulate digestion and reduce the formation of hairballs
- prebiotic properties of many ingredients stimulate the development of beneficial intestinal flora and enhance rabbits' immune system
- the addition of zeolite reduces unpleasant smell of the faeces
- food does not contain whole cereal grains, GMOs, preservatives, flavour enhancers, added sugar or aromas
Food for pets.
FEEDING: 50-80 g per day in two portions. Ensure access to hay and water at all times. The portions can be reduced if rabbit's diet is supplemented with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Complete feeding stuff for rabbits. Ingredients: cereals (including corn), derivatives of vegetable origin (including granules with grasses 13.5%, granules with alfalfa 3%, chamomile, mint, parsley, hay, marigold blossom), fruit (dried apple contained in the granules 10.5%), vegetables (dried beet 2%, dried carrot 2%), seeds (including sunflower contained in the granules 1.5%, flaxseed contained in the granules 1.5%), minerals (zeolite 1%). Additives: colourants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 11.0%, crude oils and fats 3.8%, crude fibres 15.5%, moisture 11.0%.
No customer reviews for the moment.