• soft food in the form of sinking granules with Bacillus subtilis probiotic for omnivorous marine fish
• probiotic added to the food contains viable bacterial endospores, which stabilize gut microflora, boosting fish resistance to pathogens and facilitating utilization of nutrients, which in turn reduces contamination of water with fish’s feces
• probiotic increases fish’s resistance to stress
• the food contains herring and insects which provide high quality protein and Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids
• it also contains crustaceans and molluscs (krill 10.5%, squid 6%, calanus 1.7%) and algae (Spirulina platensis 12%, Chlorella vulgaris 8%, Ascophyllum nodosum 3%, Laminaria digitata 1.8%), which provide protein, carotenoids, minerals and prebiotics
• intensifies fish’s coloration thanks to its high content of carotenoids from krill, calanus and red pepper
*Karl Fischer method
No customer reviews for the moment.