Tropifit ALL IN ONE Hamster & Gerbil 500g
Tropifit All in 1 Hamster & Gerbil - Food for hamsters and gerbils
Food for hamsters and gerbils with animal protein and chitin, based on grains and seeds. It is fully extruded. It has a homogeneous structure, which prevents selective food intake by pets. Is is exceptionally palatable, hence eagerly eaten by animals. Food does not contain genetically modified ingredients (GMO), preservatives, colorants, flavour enhancers, added sugar and aromas.
Food for hamsters and gerbils - properties:
- contains whole grain oats, which is a great source of dietary fiber, beta-glucans and lecithin
- mealworms and shrimps are sources of high quality protein, fat and chitin
- the uniform structure of the food ensures a well-balanced diet in each single bite
- carrots and beetroots provide vitamins, macronutrients and trace elements
- alfalfa as a great source of calcium and beta-carotene
- pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds (rich in vitamin E), phytosterols and zinc have a positive effect on cardiovascular system, immunity, fertility and healthy and shiny coat
- contains rosehip and apple as a valuable source of vitamin C and antioxidants that slow down the aging process
- hemp seed and salmon oil provide Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- added prebiotics in the form of mannan- and fructooligosaccharides support the development of animals’ proper gastrointestinal microflora
- milk thistle facilitates digestion and liver function
- the addition of flaxseed promotes a healthy and shiny coat
- turmeric improves immunity, appetite and digestibility
- Kelp algae are a source of iodine, copper, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Yucca Schidigera extract limits fecal odour
- the structure of the food, the correct calcium/phosphorus ratio and the presence of long pieces of fibre promote good dental health
Complete feed for hamsters and gerbils. Composition: cereals (wheat, oats 5%, corn), vegetables (dried: carrot 10%, beet 9%), products of vegetable origin (peas, dried alfalfa 3.6%, turmeric 1.2%, yucca schidigera extract 0.01%), seeds (flaxseed 2.3%, sunflower 2%, pumpkin seeds 1.5%, hemp 1%, thistle 1%), crustaceans and molluscs (whole shrimp meal 4%), insects (dried mealworms 2%), fruit (dried: rosehip 1%, apple 1%), oils and fats (salmon oil 1%), algae (kelp Ascophyllum nodosum 1%), fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 0.3%, mannooligosaccharides (MOS) 0.1%.
Additives (per kg): Vitamins: vitamin A 16 500 IU, vitamin D3 880 IU, vitamin E 165 mg, vitamin C 110 mg. Trace elements: iron (iron(II) sulphate monohydrate) 220.0 mg, zinc (zinc oxide) 110.0 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide) 44.0 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate) 13.2 mg, iodine (coated granulated calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.0 mg, selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.1 mg. Analytical constituents: crude protein 16.0%, crude fat 6.0%, crude fibre 7.5%, moisture 8.0%, calcium 0.7%, phosphorus 0.3%.
FEEDING: Syrian hamster and other large species: 5-8 g of food per day; Russian dwarf hamster and other small species: 2-3 g of food per day; gerbil: 4-6 g of food per day. These doses are for reference only. The amount of food given to animals depends on their age, weight, breed, sex, health and housing conditions. Ensure access to water and hay at all times.